MITECH MT180 Through Coating Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
The model MT180/MT190 is a multi-mode ultrasonic thickness gauge. Based on the same operating principles as SONAR,
the instrument is capable of measuring the thickness of various materials with accuracy as high as 0.1/0.01 millimeters.
The multi-mode feature of the gauge allows the user to toggle between pulse-echo mode (flaw and pit detection), and echo-echo mode(eliminate paint or coating thickness).
Capable of performing measurements on a wide range of material, including metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, expoxies,glass and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials..The multi-mode feature of the gauge allows the user to toggle between pulse-echo mode (flaw and pit detection), and echo-echo mode(eliminate paint or coating thickness).
The digital ultrasonic thickness gauge determines the thickness of a part or structure by accurately measuring
the time required for a short ultrasonic pulse generated by a transducer to travel through the thickness of the material, reflect from the back or inside surface, and be returned to the transducer.
The measured two-way transit time is divided by two to account for the down-and-back travel path,
and then multiplied by the velocity of sound in the material. The result is expressed in the well-known relationship.
Relative Humidity ≤90％；
The surrounding environment should avoid of vibration, strong magnetic field, corrosive medium and heavy dust.
Power Supply：2AA size Alkaline Batteries
Power Saving Mode：Yes
Operating Temperature ：-20℃-+60℃
PC Datapro Software：Optional
Sound Velocity Test：Yes
Probe Diameter：10mm (standard probe)
Min. Probe Diamater：6mm
Display：4.5 digits LCD
Thickness Mode：Pulse - Echo,Echo-Echo
Probe Calibration：Yes( under Pluse-Echo mode)
Probe Frequency：5MHZ (standard probe)
1) Multi-mode: Pulse-Echo mode and Echo-Echo mode.
2) Capable of performing measurements on a wide range of material, including metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, epoxies, glass and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials.
3) Transducer models are available for special application, including for coarse grain material and high temperature applications.
4) Probe-Zero function, Sound-Velocity-Calibration function
5) Two-Point Calibration function.
6) Single point mode and Scan mode. Seven measurements readings per second in single point mode, and sixteen per second in Scan Mode.
7) Coupling status indicator showing the coupling status.
8) Units: Metric/Imperial unit selectable.
9) Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery.
10) Auto sleep and auto power off function to conserve battery life.
Optional software to process the Operating methods and precautions
1) Keep it away from vibration, strong magnetic field, corrosive medium, dumpiness and dust.
Storage in ordinary temperatur
2) With original packing, transport is allowed on the third grade highway.
Care and Maintenance
When the thickness gauge appears some other abnormal phenomera, please do not distmantleor
adjust any fixedly assembled parts.
Fill in and present the warranty card to us. The warranty service can be carried on
Terimakasih Telah Mengunjungi Website Kami