MT150 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge MITITECH
MITECH MT150, Ultrasonic, Thickness Gauge
The model MT150 is a digital ultrasonic thickness gauge. Based on the same operating principles as SONAR,
the instrument is capable of measuring the thickness of various materials with accuracy as high as 0.1millimeters. It is suitable for a variety of metallic and non-metallic materials.
Capable of performing measurements on a wide range of material, including metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, expoxies,glass and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials..
The digital ultrasonic thickness gauge determines the thickness of a part or structure by accurately measuring
the time required for a short ultrasonic pulse generated by a transducer to travel through the thickness of the material, reflect from the back or inside surface, and be returned to the transducer. The measured two-way transit time is divided by two to account for the down-an back travel path, and then multiplied by the velocity of sound in the material.
a variety of metallic and non-metallic materials which ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials..
Probe Frequency：5MHZ (standard probe)
Power Supply：2AA size Alkaline Batteries
Power Saving Mode：EL Backlight Off
Operating Temperature ：-20℃-+60℃
PC Datapro Software：N/A
Probe Diameter：10mm (standard probe)
Min. Probe Diamater：6mm
Display：4.5 digits LCD
Thickness Mode：Pulse - Echo
Sound Velocity Test：Yes
1) Capable of performing measurements on a wide range of material, including metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, epoxies, glass and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials.
2) Transducer models are available for special application, including for coarse grain material and high temperature applications.
3) Probe-Zero function, Sound-Velocity-Calibration function
4) Two-Point Calibration function.
5) Two work modes: Single point mode and Scan mode.
6) Coupling status indicator showing the coupling status.
7) Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery.
8) Auto sleep and auto power off function to conserve battery life.
Operating methods and precautions
1) Keep it away from vibration, strong magnetic field, corrosive medium, dumpiness and dust. Storage in ordinary temperature
2) With original packing, transport is allowed on the third grade highway.
Care and Maintenance
When the thickness gauge appears some other abnormal phenomera, please do not distmantle or adjust any fixedly assembled parts.
Fill in and present the warranty card to us. The warranty service can be carried on
Terimakasih Telah Mengunjungi Website Kami